Tuesday 20 September 2016

The Leopard Shoes


It's been over two weeks since I wore this outfit, and I had totally forgotten to share these earlier. I still remember that I needed to come up quickly with an outfit and what could have been easier to come up with than a basic black top combined with blue boyfriend jeans? I added the leopard shoes, so that the outfit didn't come out just as basic as it would have with some shoes that has no details. And well, because I like leopard pattern a lot. What is your thoughts about this outfit?


//Tää asu oli mulla päällä jo yli kaksi viikkoa sitten, mutta nää oli huomaamatta jäänyt julkaisematta. Muistan vain, että mun piti saada nopeasti joku asu kasaan, joten mikä oliskaan ollut helpompi yhdistelmä, kuin yksinkertainen musta paita sinisten boyfriend farkkujen kera. Liikaa yksinkertaisuutta välttääkseni ja leopardikuosin suurena ystävänä valitsin jalkaan leopardikengät. Mitäs te pidätte tästä asusta?

Top - Primark
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Forever 21
Shoes - Mango



No comments :

Post a Comment