Tuesday 11 October 2016

Beige x Pink x Navy


How has everyone's week started? These pictures are from Sunday, it was raining a bit, but I still wanted to take pictures of my outfit. I decided to combine light pink with beige, navy and black and I think that these colors go together quite good! I think that the trousers and the trench coat makes the outfit look nice and classy. What do you think?


//Miten teidän viikko on lähtenyt käyntiin? Nää kuvat on sunnuntailta, päivään mahtui hieman sadetta, mutta halusin siitä huolimatta ottaa kuvat mun asusta. Päälle päätyikin yhdistelmä vaaleanpunaista, beigeä, tummansinistä sekä mustaa ja mun mielestä nää värit sopikin erittäin hyvin yhteen! Noi housut ja trenssi saa asusta aikaan klassisen ja tyylikkään. Mitä mieltä te olette?

 Jacket - Stradivarius
Sweater - Ted Baker
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Jennah Boutique
Bag - Forever 21
Shoes - Tory Burch



No comments :

Post a Comment