Sunday 2 October 2016

Vogue Sweatshirt

Vogue

I finally managed to take outfit pictures with my Vogue sweatshirt! Until now it has been too warm to wear this outside so I have only worn it inside. The sweatshirt is so comfy and I think it looks cute as well. This time I combined it with sneakers and boyfriend jeans, but I also have few other outfit ideas for this one! What is your thoughts about this month's first outfit?


//Sain vihdoinkin tän Vogue collarin asukuviin! Tähän asti ulkona on ollut liian lämmintä tälle, joten tää on päässyt päälle lähinnä vaan sisällä. Tää collari on ihan super mukava päällä ja multa kysyttäessä myös söpö! Tällä kertaa yhdistin tän lenkkareiden ja boyfriend-farkkujen kanssa, mutta mielessä on myös muutama muukin asu tän ympärille. Mitäs tykkäätte tän kuun ensimmäisestä asusta?

Vogue Sweatshirt
Sweatshirt
Hijab
Hijab fashion
Muslim fashion
Modest fashion
Daniel Wellington
Sweatshirt - Vogue
Cardigan - Zara
Jeans - JC
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Forever 21
Shoes - Reebok



4 comments :