Monday 28 November 2016

The Leopard Trousers


I think that it's time for this month's last outfit! These are from Friday, when Imran and I went to Amsterdam centre. I wore my leopard trousers after a long time and I really like the look! We actually had some issues with taking these pictures since it was just a few moments before it was going to be dark. At least we got some good ones so that I got enough material for this post. One thing to add, I really like the background in these pictures, what do you think about it and the outfit?


//Aika pistää kehiin tän kuun viimeiset asukuvat! Tää asu on perjantailta, jolloin mentiin Imranin kanssa Amsterdamin keskustaan. Päälle päätyi pitkästä aikaa leopardikuosiset housut ja mun mielestä tästä asusta tulikin tosi kiva! Kuvia ottaessa tuli vähän ongelmia, sillä nää tuli otettua ihan pienen hetken ennen pimeän tuloa. Onneksi kuitenkin saatiin edes muutama hyvä otos ja materiaalia oli tarpeeksi tätä postausta varten. Mainittakoon vielä yksi asia, meinaan mä tykkään ihan sikana tosta asukuvien taustasta! Mitäs te pidätte sekä siitä, että itse asusta?

Jacket - Vero Moda
Top & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment